Please read this section carefully. By ordering, you knowingly accept and assume all risks involved with the shipping of hatching eggs. If there is any part of this you do not agree with, please do not order.
HATCHING EGG DISCLAIMER
- There is ALWAYS a risk when shipping fertile eggs. Eggs are not designed to withstand shipping. We make NO GUARANTEES for hatching rates. We check fertility regularly through hatching chicks from the same pens we sell from as well as cracking open eggs. Keep in mind - just because an egg doesn't develop does NOT mean it is infertile. Factors encountered during transit or inconsistencies in incubating methods may have prevented the embryo from developing.
- We do not keep a list, we do not take pre-orders, and we do not collect payment until your order is ready. Please notify us within 2-3 weeks of when you would like to receive your eggs. We will collect your information at that time as well as determine final cost. Acceptable payment options are PayPal (goods & services only) or Venmo. (Cash is accepted for local pick-up orders only.) An invoice or payment request will be sent through the payment option of your choosing. However, we make no guarantees as to precise days as we cannot predict the laying cycle of the hens. We will be in constant communication with you as your pending order draws near. As they say, "The hen has the last word."
- We do not offer refunds after eggs have been shipped. You are given a tracking number to track the progress. We will not respond to requests asking about your delivery as we have no control once the courier takes hold of the box. Lost packages are insured up to $100. Here are the two shipping options available:
- Flat-Rate Priority Mail: Delivery within 1-3 business days, flat rate pricing with Medium Flat Rate Box, holds 2 dozen max.
- Priority Mail Express (more expensive): Delivery next-day to 2-day guarantee, flat rate pricing with Medium Priority Express Box, holds 2 dozen max.
- If you would like to see the approximate costs in shipping, please visit the provided links. Our zip code is "56085":
- Please indicate any additional instructions such as if the Post Office should hold your package at the building and a phone number to reach you. It would also be a good idea to contact the PO in advance and provide them with the tracking number so the employees are prepared in advance. Or if you prefer home delivery, where the courier should place the package if you are not home. We are not responsible for packages that were damaged due to the elements or from being left out in extreme temperatures. We will not contact you to let you know about the package delivery, that is your responsibility. We will only check to make sure it has not been lost in transit and assist with the claims process if needed.
- We highly advise you consider temperatures the eggs may be exposed to during shipment. Long periods of exposure to hot or cold may adversely effect the success of hatching. Order hatching eggs when your climate is appropriate for shipping. We do offer heat pack options at the buyer's expense to add to your order if you're concerned about temperature.
- We take every measure possible to ensure your eggs come protected and undamaged. They will be as securely packed as possible in shock absorbing materials. We will try to send extras (if availability allows).
- We will do our best to mark your package as "fragile," "live fertile eggs," "this side up," "no x-ray," as well as place the shipping label on the top so eggs are oriented with pointy side down. However, how packages are handled, stacked, stored etc. while in transit is out of our control. Pressure changes in flight, vehicle or mechanical breakdowns or delays, and even lost packages - these are all things we cannot control while your package is in transit. If your item has been delayed, please call the courier immediately with your tracking order for more information. We are at the mercy of couriers once the package leaves our hands.
- Once the eggs get to you - your handling, incubator, and incubation process will also play another large role in the success of your hatch. I highly advocate for the use of secondary thermometers and hygrometers during incubation. Brand new, right out of the box incubators can be be off on their settings. Using accurate, calibrated equipment should greatly increase your success
If you can agree to these terms above. Please click the button below to place your order.